Outer Shell Adventure Dropper Seatpack
Same as the Expedition Seatpack but smaller so it has more saddle-to-tire clearance for a dropper seatpost or small bike.
It is meant for light, large volume items like a sleeping bag, tarp, and clothes. This bag feels solid even loaded up on the bumpy stuff because it has a 360° internal plastic frame that holds its shape. Rugged metal cam buckles means secure, no-slip connection points. Durable, water resistant construction. Good thigh clearance with room to get behind the saddle. This is a no-frills work horse with one strap for compression and extra gear.
*Must have 2″ of exposed seatpost (50mm dropper extension) and 6″ saddle-to-tire clearance at all times
- Dropper compatible – Must have 2″ of exposed seatpost (50mm dropper extension) and 6″ saddle-to-tire clearance at all times
- 10.5L max. volume
- Specially shaped 360°semi-rigid plastic frame
- Rubberized contact patches under saddle and around seatpost
- 6-point webbing attachments
- Corrosion resistant metal-cam buckles
- Roll closure with velcro
- Compression strap can be used to strap on extra gear
- Minimal seam construction for water resistance and durability (the top and sides are one piece of fabric)
- PU coated Cordura (water resistant) or X-Pac main fabric (weatherproof)
- Handmade in California