Rockgeist Microwave Panniers
Microwave Panniers are a from-scratch rethinking of the traditional micro panniers. Modular, ultra-secure, truly waterproof, and super light, they are equally suited to riding rough trails as they are to urban living. Approaching the design of a pannier from basic functional principles, these use a two-part system: a quick-access RF-welded drybag, and a rugged holster that stays securely on any rack. The stiff, HDPE back plate attaches to any rack, using laced Voilé Straps® for an upper mounting system that can’t move in any direction. Five lower slots provide a multitude of options for securing the bottom of the pannier, and keeping things totally rattle-free.
*Sold as a Pair*
- Compatible with virtually any rack, including lowrider front racks made for micro panniers
- Modular design, with removable waterproof liners
- Bomber Voilé Straps® main rack attachment straps, 4 strap locations for spacing options
- Holster fits a 12-pack of cans
- All mounting straps are field-replaceable
- Drain hole in bottom of holster
- Rugged, ballistic nylon and Hypalon-reinforced holster
- RF-welded, 210D TPU-coated ripstop nylon drybag
Order includes 2 Microwave Panniers. Each pannier includes 1x Microwave Holster, 1x Microwave Waterproof Liner, 2 x 12″ Voilé Straps® upper straps with flat loops, and 2 x self-adhering Velcro® lower straps with Tri-Glides.