Acorn Bags Medium Saddlebag
A full featured bag in “just the right” size. Our Medium Saddlebag is a perfect match for longer training rides or day tours, allowing you to bring more than the bare necessities; yet its narrow profile is unobtrusive and streamlined. The expandable collar will easily accommodate a rain jacket and a second helping of fig bars.
Some “banana” style bags tend to hang low and sway, since they mount to the saddle rails. Our Medium Saddlebag attaches to your Brooks eyelets and has a wooden brace for support. In addition, our “pass through” straps pull tight from inside the bag, rather than buckling outside the bag. The result is a neat and taut attachment.
Mounting straps are designed for Brooks saddles with bag loops. The vertical distance from the bag loops to the bottom of the bag is approx. 6.5 inches.
Please note: In the process of improving our products, we occasionally make running changes. Actual item may slightly vary from what is shown in the photos.
- MARTEXIN “Original Wax” cotton canvas. American manufacturer since 1838.
- HERMANN OAK “English Bridle” premium leather vegetable-tanned from U.S. hides. American manufacturer since 1881.
- Two zippered side pockets
- Expandable collar extends main compartment capacity
- Pass-through straps with wooden brace for a stable mount
- 2-position seatpost attachment, extra long to protect against abrasion
- D-rings to lash a jacket
- Blinkie attachment point
- Includes 3 leather mounting straps