Dark Realm Wald 137 Basket Bag
More time on the bike, less time in the car. The Dark Realm basket bag is our most versatile offering for making the most of your bike ride. Designed to seamlessly interact with the timeless Wald basket, it can handle a multi-week bikepacking tour as easily as a trip to the grocery store. Effortless transition from bike to hand carry was central to our demands from this design, so quick release attachment points and tote handles are essential and reliable features.
- 1680D ballistic Cordura or Soft touch VX21 XPAC exterior fabric, and 2.2oz liner fabric.
- Both fabrics are internally coated at the mill with polyurethane waterproof backing, and DWR coated externally.
- High-density closed-cell foam is sewn into all areas that contact the basket, reducing noise and protecting delicate cargo.
- Adjustable buckles are meant to attach the bag to Wald baskets, but can potentially secure to any number of front racks.
- Roll top closure, independent of basket/rack attachment, lets you securely ride with the bag fully open when needed.
- Internal handles turn the bag into a full-volume tote for when the ride is over, but are sewn to lay flat and unobtrusive when not in use.