Hoot Ventures Munchie Bag
The Munchie Bag lives on your handlebars for quick access to all your goodies. Great for everyday commuting or traveling around the world!
The design of this bag was made to accommodate a 32oz Wide Mouth Nalgene® Bottle or a massive burrito. We typically have two of them on our bikes. One of them holds our phone, keys, wallet, sunglasses, and a snack. The other holds a Nalgene® or cycling styled water bottle.
- One main compartment and one front pocket
- Webbing attachment points on three sides with reinforced barrack stitching
- One handed cinch top that is functional while riding
- Closed celled foam keeps all your goodies protected inside as well adds insulation
- Waterproof exterior and interior fabric and water resistant design when the top is cinched down
- A grommet (hole) lives on the bottom of the bag incase your drink spills or you get the sudden urge to hose off the inside
- Elastic cord stabilization strap that attaches from the bottom of the bag to the top of your fork or around your head tube
- Mounting two bags is super easy! The velcro strap that goes around the stem can be threaded through both bags.
- Exterior – Dimension Polyant X10 Cotton Canvas Fabric (Made in the US)
- Interior – 420D Neon Pink Packcloth Fabric
- Cinch Top – 2.2 oz HEX70 XL Ripstop Nylon (Made in the US)
- 2 6.5” One-Wrap® Velcro® Straps
- 1 Elastic Paracord Strap with Cord Lock