It’s back! The Bootypack was one of the first Makeshifter products back in 2016. It was discontinued with the intention of redesigning it and, three years later, it’s finally back!
The nostalgic ones call it a “fanny pack.” Among those not old enough to remember the 80s & 90s heydays of this tourist essential, I’ve heard it called a “hip sack.” Apparently in Canada it was called a “waist wallet.” My mom always called it a “Booty Pack,” and stocked hers with cash, sunblock, snacks, and other Mom-gear for a day at a theme park or a school field trip. Whatever you call it, this updated version of your favorite hands-free bag is the best way to keep your important stuff handy while riding a bicycle, traveling, fishing, or working at a carnival.
- Belt adjusts on both ends to get the fit & buckle position just right*
- Both ends of the belt are tethered, so no danglers
- Two-way zipper w/ cover for added water and dirt protection
- Inner dividing pocket helps organize stuff
- Outer pockets for stuffing wrappers, lip balm or for holding a clip-on rear light
- Durable cotton canvas is treated with triple-filtered beeswax, adding water repellency and a lovely floral-honey scent
- Wider opening, easier access, low profile shape
- Large, heavy-duty zipper
- 2 liter capacity!