Ortlieb Ultimate Six Classic
Made of durable and waterproof polyester fabric, the ORTLIEB Ultimate Six Classic is a compact handlebar bag that plays a key role in the gear management plan of all bike touring enthusiasts. Depending on the model, the Ultimate Six Classic offers a 5.7 or 8.5-liter payload and ample space for your valuables and the things you want to have at the ready on your tour. Made of nylon and Cordura fabric, the lower-priced version is available in three sizes and comes with a locking magnetic flap and mounting system for handlebar diameters of up to 31.8 mm. The transparent and rainproof flap compartment that comes with the five-liter model offers 21 x 12 cm interior space for the convenient stowage of smartphones, GPS devices and maps. And you can naturally operate your touchscreen device through the transparent cover.
The two larger models enable the use of different inserts in case you want to securely stow any special gear such as your high-performance camera while you’re underway. All of the handlebar bags come with a detachable shoulder strap, a reflector and a zippered inside pocket. The locking ORTLIEB mounting system helps to protect your gear against theft. All Ultimate Six models are also compatible with the handlebar adapter of previous ORTLIEB generations, as well as Rixen & Kaul Klickfix mounting systems. An extensive range of accessories is also available for all of our handlebar bags.
- Made to fit all standard and conical bike handlebars with diameters of up to 31.8 mm (not suitable for carbon handlebars)
- Reflector made of high luminosity 3M Scotchlite material on front of bag
- Small reflector made of black reflective film on base of the mounting unit
- Maximum payload: 5 kg
- Accommodates the attachment of a map case and Safe-it in sizes S to XL (all models from 2017)
- Includes a locking mounting system with a small reflector and two keys
- Mounting system compatible with ORTLIEB e-bike adapters
- Zippered inside pocket with carabiner for keychains