Ron’s Bikes Fabio’s Chest Large
Melding timeless aesthetics with modern design, the Fabio’s Chest is equally at home touring the rugged back roads of Mars and Jupiter, as it is loading up on groceries around the corner from a beach condo.
The original neoclassic touring bag/chest/thing, re-designed for 2020 and now made in Connecticut.
- Signature internally supported design allows for use front or rear without a rack with 11” of vertical clearance between handlebars/saddle loops and tire.
- Compatible with ordinary racks by attaching to rows of webbing on the bottom or with Ron’s 130g Pec Dec chest support. Fenders also offer a nice minimalist option to prevent tire rub.
- New German magnetic snap closure allows one hand access while riding and snacking whilst unbuckled. For larger loads, split back buckles move up and down webbing of expandable flap.
- Use roll top or in quick access basket mode with the roll top inside out.
- A plethora of high end locally sourced materials and colors available via pre-order every 2 months at Ronsbikes.com
- 30L expandable to 46L
- Weight: 1160g in X50, 1320g in waxed canvas