Swift Industries Ardea Pack
The Ardea Pack (formerly Elwha Pack) is equal measures a hip pack and a bicycle handlebar bag. Mounted at the bars of your bicycle, the hip pack straps stow discreetly out of sight, and the bag secures to the bars using a soft-mount webbing system. No racks or metal attachments are necessary. The 2.5 liter pack was built for your essential fly fishing kit, sunscreen, maps, and windbreaker. There are two exterior webbing straps on the base of the Ardea Pack to securely carry your wind breaker or packable fly rod.
The Ardea Pack transitions in moments into a waist bag that’s ready for angling, hiking and trail running. Broad hip supports offer stellar for stability when you’re on the move, and add real-estate for a Sidekick Pouch and modular Rando Pocket for more capacity. Moving on? Break apart the hip pack kit, and you’ve got a handlebar bag and stem bag ready to roll.
- Convertible hip pack design
- MOLLE attachment points on hip pack stabilizers for our Sidekick Pouch
- Waterproof YKK Zipper
- Main pocket has internal zipper and organizing pockets
- Exterior flat pocket
- Gatekeeper clip attachment buckles for fast attachment
- Breathable spacer mesh backing
- Available in X-Pac™️ or 500 Denier Cordura™️