Wilde x Cedaero Tank Top Bag
When searching for a bag partner we looked locally to the folx who we think are the best in the business, the North Shore’s own, Cedaero. Their commitment to quality and to sourcing only made in the USA components is something that really calls to us, and the fact that they are incredibly kind and wonderful human beings sealed the deal. We’ve worked with them to select colors and combinations that are both stylish and timeless, and that will age to perfection with use.
Cedaero Tank Top Bag: Think of this as a go-to pack for all the items you need to quickly access like cell phone, food, keys, basic tools, etc. The Tank Top has two Velcro & ToughTek cinch straps and a moveable Velcro OneWrap cinch on the stem. The burly water-resistant #9 zipper enables easy single-handed opening without sticking, while internal foam padding provides some cushion and gives structure to the pack. The interior is equipped with a flat mesh pocket and a key hook.
The strap version Tank Top fits most bikes, however, the large joint where the down tube meets the top tube on some mountain and fat bikes require Cedaero’s Velcro Strap Extension necessary.
* Please Note: Waxed canvas packs may require occasional re-waxing with heavy use, and cannot be run through the washing machine
- Brush Brown Waxed Canvas
- Made in Minnesota of domestically sourced materials
- 1000D Cordura nylon or 15oz Martexin Waxed Canvas exterior
- 200D Nylon Lining
- #9 Ideal Zipper with Nanosphere Coating
- Interior Pocket and Key Hook