Wizard Works Alakazam Basket Bag 139
I think we can all agree that baskets are rad, but why not take your basket to the next level with a Wizard Works Alakazam Basket Bag? With it’s expanding capacity and super quick attachment to the bike, Alakazam is the best companion for around town errands. Out in the wild, you have an amazingly secure and easy to access bag that puts other bikepacking bags to shame. If you’re a throw and go kinda person, perhaps basketpacking is for you?
Available in three sizes to fit three of our favourite baskets: the Wald 137, the Manivelle Basket or the massive Wald 139. The rolltop design means the Alakazam can hold huge loads, but we know that sometimes you want to carry something a little bit bigger, like a pizza… of four of them! The included ‘Pizza Straps’ make attaching even the biggest load a breeze. Foam padding on the lower section of the bag provides a little bit of cushion to protect your things. A one-piece floating liner means the Alakazam is the most weatherproof bag we make.
- Volume: 20-70L (when fully unrolled)
- Flap closure for super fast access to the bag, on or off the bike
- Zippered pocket on flap for secure storage of small things
- 2 flat pockets on rear of bag can be accessed while riding, perfect for flat stuff
- Includes adjustable simple shoulder strap
- Two D-rings for attaching shoulder strap
- Two G-buckle straps provide simple and secure attachment