Wizard Works Alakazam Basket Bag 139
Alakazam! is maybe the most exciting basket shaped bag known to, well, anyone! It’s available in 2 sizes and designed to fit the fantastic Wald 137 and 139 Baskets. And I think we can all agree that baskets are rad – you can put stuff in them, strap stuff to them and dangle stuff from them, not to mention they are sweet as heck – stuff hauling has never looked so cute! The bike equivalent to your car’s boot, a versatile sturdy space to fill with whatever you like. You name it and a basket can probably support it. Whether you take your basket to the market, to work or to the mountains, take your basket to the next level with an Alakazam basket bag.
With its roll top design the Alakazam basket bag provides massive amounts of storage.Around town its the only bag you need, able to swell to carry your shopping on the way home. Out in the wilds you have an amazingly secure and easy to access bag that puts most bikepacking bags to shame. The flap makes on-the-bike access quick and easy, even whilst riding – with a bit of practice.
Supplied with two (top-secret) straps that allow you to carry even bigger things than you should normally need/want to. Because, well, sometimes you’ve just got to. There is also a shoulder strap included, for easy off the bike carryability. And don’t worry, the bottom and lower sides of the basket are padded with high density foam, to keep your stuff protected.
- Roll top design lets you carry huge loads
- Flap closure for super fast access to the bag, on or off the bike
- Zippered Pocket on flap for secure storage of small things
- 2 flat pockets on rear of bag can be accesses while riding, perfect for flat stuff
- 2 removable extension strap allows you secure huge extra loads
- Handsome tapered shape fits the basket snugly, maximizing space
- Foam lined bottom and lower sides protects your stuff
- Includes adjustable simple shoulder strap
- Rugged Cordura or Xpac outer with Bright Yellow Nylon Liner
- Floating 1 -piece liner provides vastly increased waterproofing
- Reinforced seams at all high stress areas