Wizard Works x Pannier Pepo Pack
In the depths of Lockdown 2.0, we co-designed and tested this, our first Pannier.cc bikepacking bag, with stitch wizards and friends – Harry & Ve – over at Wizard Works. We locked heads about what works best for a gravel riding pack, based on our years of experience. David then did a load of local testing with the solo prototypes, and the result is ace!
any fleshy watery fruit of the melon or cucumber type, with numerous seeds and a firm rind
- Hip / Handlebar Pack – you decide
- Fits: camera and spare lens, tools and spares, extra layers, your favourite hardback book and OS map and sketching supplies.
- Fig Roll Capacity – at least 36
- Waist strap – up to 44”(51” hips)
- Spacer mesh + foam padding on back and wings
- Easy, secure one-handed open and closure – elastic is adjustable at buckle and via cordlock on one end
- Side tension straps to keep the bag stable
- Inner mesh pocket with recycled zip.
- Tested in the Peak District N.P.