Outer Shell 137 Basket Bag
Classic randonneuring features meets the universal 137 Basket. This bag fits a 12-pack with room to spare. For a larger version, check out the Rack Bag.
The Wald 1372 provides a stable platform that traditional randonneuring racks just don’t have. Its also inexpensive and can be mounted by itself or with any rack. The Basket Bag couples that with abundant pockets and weatherproof protection.
Two buckled straps secure the bottom, while the lid keeps everything down tight, but still accessible with one hand. The lid has an elastic cord running through it, with hooks like a bungee net!
Shoulder strap attachment points make this bag excellent off-bike as well. With the side inserts removed, the bag can cinch down into an elegant triangle, so you’re not lugging around a bulky box.
- 5″ expandable drawcord section
- Elastic cord with plastic hooks on lid (works like a bungee net)
- Plastic hooks fit on rack, basket, or webbing loops on the side of the bag
- Clear map case on lid with zippered closure
- Semi-rigid plastic inserts all around (removable)
- Thick padded bottom to prevent rattling
- Large exterior zip pockets on front and rear
- Smaller exterior sleeve pockets on sides
- D-Ring attachments for shoulder strap
- Side compression straps (compresses bag into a triangle with side inserts removed)
- Daisy chain attachment loops on rear and bottom of bag
- Two movable webbing straps with side-release buckles for attaching to basket
- PU coated Cordura main fabric
- White X-Pac liner in main compartment (weatherproof in main compartment)
- Handmade in California