Outer Shell Rack Bag
This bag was born from three years of iterations, riding the city commute to after work overnighters and beyond. Inside, you can fit a 13″ laptop, sleeping bag, cooking pot, extra clothes, and more.
Two buckled straps secure the bottom, while the lid keeps everything down tight, but still accessible with one hand. The lid has an elastic cord running through it, with hooks like a bungee net!
Shoulder strap attachment points make this bag excellent off-bike as well. With the side inserts removed, the bag can cinch down into an elegant triangle, so you’re not lugging around a bulky box.
- Compatible with many large platforms and select configurations for: Origin8 Classique Cargo Rack, Pass and Stow Five Rail Rack, Rawland Demiporteur V2, Soma Porteur Rack, Specialized Pizza Rack, Surly 24-Pack Rack, Velo Orange Porteur Rack, Wald 1392 Basket
- 14.5″ x 10″ x 8″ (6″ expandable drawcord section, shown with 46cm Ritchey VentureMax handlebars)
- Fits 13″ laptop (shown with Incase Icon sleeve)
- Elastic cord with plastic hooks on lid (works like a bungee net)
- Plastic hooks fit on rack, basket, or webbing loops on the side of the bag
- Clear map case on lid with zippered closure
- Semi-rigid plastic inserts all around (removable)
- Thick padded bottom to prevent rattling
- Large exterior zip pockets on front and rear
- Smaller exterior sleeve pockets on sides
- D-Ring attachments for shoulder strap
- Side compression straps (compresses bag into a triangle with side inserts removed)
- Daisy chain attachment loops on rear and bottom of bag
- Two movable webbing straps with side-release buckles for attaching to basket or rack
- PU coated Cordura main fabric
- White X-Pac liner in main compartment (weatherproof in main compartment)
- Handmade in California